The Conference’s mission is to gather professionals, industry practitioners and policy makers in the broad fields of social sciences including economics, business, management, entrepreneurship, tourism and hospitality, education, and information technology, to exchange opinions, identify challenges and share best practices that will influence the creation of an effective ecosystem running the engine of growth and development in the economy. The conference invites original contributions including theoretical, empirical papers, case studies, and working papers relating to all areas of Social Sciences, Information Technology and Education for the forthcoming international conference.
Paper Submission and Review Process
You can submit full papers via EasyChair
. Please use the author’s guidelines provided here.
All papers will be peer-reviewed and acceptance notification will be provided within 2 weeks upon the receiving of full papers.
All full papers will be published in conference proceedings under an e-ISBN number. Selected full papers will be invited to be published in the indexed Journal for the year 2021. The list of Scopus Indexed Journal and paper submission template will be updated on the conference website from time to time.
Posters can depict research or evaluation findings, outline a research process, or describe a project. Posters will be displayed during the conference. The content on the poster should be written in English. Please use the author’s guidelines provided here.
Best Paper and Poster Award
Best Paper and Poster award will be announced during the closing of the Conference.
General and specific topics will be discussed during the conference. Among them will be multidisciplinary and independent studies in the following fields:
Language & Communication
Business & Technology
Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary Arts
Art and Design
To view full list of topics click on the button below.
- Teacher Education
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Early Childhood Education
- Vocational Education and Training
- Business and Economics Education
- Mathematics, Science Education
- Multicultural Issues in Education
- Foreign Languages Education
& Applied Linguistics (including ESL/TESL/TEFL)
- Adult, Lifelong & Distance Learning
- Inclusive Education
- Special Education
- Interdisciplinary, Multidisciplinary
& Transdisciplinary Education
- Counselling, Guidance & Adjustment in Education
- Learning Experiences, Student Learning
& Learner Diversity
- Classroom Techniques, Teaching Experiences,
- Curriculum Design & Development
- Assessment Theories & Methodologies
- Educational Systems and Policies
- Leadership, Management & Administration
- Design, Implementation &
Assessment of Innovative Technologies in Education
Business and Technology
- Banking and finance
- Technology and Innovation in Business
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibilities and Governance
- International Trade
Language and Communication
- Language and Literature
- Communication & Media
- Language & Linguistics
- Language & Technology
- Communication and Public Opinion
Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Art and Design
- Culinary arts
- Interior Design
- Multimedia with Animation Design
- Fashion Design
The conference will be held on a virtual online platform.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com